Pages

Monday, July 18, 2016

Dresses, Dresses and more Dresses!

Oh Monday, back again. I am still obsessing over anything off the shoulder, including this dress. I just got it and already wore it and have a feeling I will wear it many more times. It fits true to size and I love the colors and floral! Tobi is actually doing a 50% off dresses sale today and I have also linked a few of my other favorites below for you to shop as well! You cannot beat these prices and there are so many cute ones! Links are below! 

Oh, and if you love my blog and feel it is worthy I would love your vote for the Best of Baltimore Reader Poll for best blog. All you have to do is CLICK HERE fill in your name, email address and date of birth then under "blog (other)" type in Invisible Crowne Blog. Thanks so much in advance for  the support!







These are my other favorite dresses that are on major sale! I have a feeling they will sell out quickly so grab them ASAP. 










XO
SaveSave