Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Sunflower Fields

This past weekend Steve and I were checking out places to do our engagement photos and decided to stop by the sunflower fields down the street from my parents house. They are so stunning! It is such a great reminder of how beautiful Maryland is and how lucky I am to have grown up here. They go on for as far as the eye can see and I am so glad we were able to see them again this year! 
Tie front tops are one of my current obsessions, they define the waist and help create an hourglass silhouette. The one I am wearing is from Forever 21 and was only around $12! Unfortunately I was not able to find it on their website to link for you guys but below I have linked a bunch of tie front tops that are perfect for fall below. All of them would be so cute with a skirt or high waisted pants, it is a great dressed up/casual look for a dinner date with your man or cocktails with the girls! I think I am going to have to snag the plaid one, it is so cute and would be great for any fall activity! It doesn't hurt that it is on major sale!
Check them out and click the titles below the photos to purchase! 



















XO

No comments:

Post a Comment