Pages

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Taking the Plunge

We have been super lucky with the weather here in Maryland so I thought I would take advantage of it! I am loving this lace up top, it is more risqué then my usual but sometimes it is good to change it up! Adding a lace bralette or tank underneath is always a great option if you don't want to take the plunge like I did! This top will also be so cute with a skirt, I am thinking something gold for the holidays! This is a new denim brand I found and I could not believe the prices, they are the best I have seen and the quality is great. They do not have this exact pair anymore but I linked a pair below that is the same style with no distress. These pumps are $40, fit true to size and after wearing them for a full night my feet did not feel like they were going to fall off...enough said! To make sure I was not freezing at night I added a fur vest and it looked so cute. Links are below to purchase this look!

Fur Vests I love: This/And This



My black Friday purchase that was under $100! Perfect for the holidays!



Photos by Kristen Madairy

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment