Pages

Friday, January 30, 2015

Imagination, Transformation!

It is so easy to just get rid of something that doesn't fit or serve its original purpose anymore, but it is so much fun to make it into something else that you can wear over and over again! I wore a navy long sleeve lace dress to my cousin's wedding (photo with my family below) a couple of years ago, perfect for the event and a great buy... 


A couple years later I put it on again for another event to find that it was way too short, so I made it into something new...a top! It was so easy, all I had to do was shorten the hem to a top length. Now I have a new piece that I didn't have before!




After transforming my dress into a top I was thinking about all the other things I could do to transform my clothes! I will be sharing the transformations on here with you guys! If you have an article of clothing that you would like made into something new but cannot do it yourself let me know! Think of the possibilities!

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. I love it! I will look at my old things with new eyes for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you need any help transforming something from your closet let me know!

    ReplyDelete