Pages

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Fedoras and Florals

By now, I think we all know that I am obsessed with a good floral print any time of the year, and this one is high on the list. I am loving the jewel tones along with the lace detail. I tied the top to make it more of a keyhole opening and added a lace bralette underneath. This wool fedora is the perfect fall accessory and perfect for rainy days like today! These black pants are one of my favorites, they are on the more expensive side but they will last at least 2-3 years if not more so they are a great investment! The navy booties are super comfortable and versatile, I went a half size up and they fit great. The links are below to purchase this whole look. 








Photos by: Kristen L. Madairy. Check out her work or schedule a shoot by clicking HERE.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment