Pages

Friday, September 5, 2014

Winding Down Casually

 Even though summer is almost over, this weather is making it hard to believe. I am glad I can squeeze out a couple more summer looks because I am not ready for the change of seasons just yet! This dress is the perfect everyday, casual dress. The chambray fabric is so soft and it has a subtle tribal print that gives it a little something extra. I am loving the high-lo hem because you get the illusion of a maxi from the back and a mini from the front! Since the dress is so basic I was able to add some fun jewelry to the look to add a little pizzazz. 







Even though I do not want summer to end, it is inevitable. Transitioning into fall is hard but I am excited to start to do that on the blog with some clothes I already have along with some new pieces to  save some money and look amazing! Stay tuned! 

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment