Pages

Friday, August 29, 2014

An Embellished Labor Day Weekend

Crop tops have been a huge trend this summer and this long weekend is the perfect time to try out the look! Whether you are going to the beach and are going to stay casual or you are going to be out on the town with a more dressed up look, you can rock a crop top and revel in this beautiful weather! I decided to pair this crop top with a fit and flair skirt. The top is beautifully embroidered with a floral pattern and beading with a scalloped hem. All you need are a couple of accessories and the look is complete! 








My bright pink Kate Spade purse has been my favorite purchase of the summer. It matches so many different looks as well as brightens them up! It holds everything that I need and I know it will be a staple in my closet for a long time!

Below are a few photos from Gillian's wedding shower, her twin Gabby did an AMAZING job at putting it all together. We were in the suburbs of Nashville and had the most elegant tea party! 
(Photo Credit: Dana Poist)




I hope everyone has a great three day weekend and enjoys their Monday off for Labor Day! Steve's family will be in town and we will be hanging on the Chesapeake bay all weekend eating crabs and catching rays! 

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment