Pages

Thursday, August 7, 2014

These are a Few of my Favorite Things

Steve and I recently moved into an apartment that we just love and I have been having a great time decorating it! I shop everywhere and anywhere to get an amazing piece at a great price. I had a color scheme in mind from the beginning, navy, grey and white, so it makes it a lot easier to pick pieces and prints out. I love mixing prints and florals and that is exactly what I did in the living room. We choose to paint an accent wall a deep grey in the living room and kitchen to warm the place up a little bit. 

Our couch is from Sofas Etc, we had such a great experience and Janis was so great to work with!
The coffee table is from Hayneedle. I like how it has the removable glass panels for easy cleaning and it is on wheels so it is easy to move around without scratching anything!  
The rug is from Target, it goes with my color scheme and you cannot beat the price!  

My curtains are also from Target! The colors work great with the white and grey accents and the floral breaks up the prints in the rest of the room.

The pillows from Etsy: The Pillow People
It took me a couple tries to figure out what I wanted but Mandy was so helpful in making the decision. I originally ordered different pillow cases and it did not work like I imagined so I spoke with her and she were so helpful with all of my questions and my exchange. I love the throw pillows, they make the room so comfortable and cute!

Chair: Value City
When I saw this chair I loved the print and thought that it would be nice in the living room but after actually getting it in the apartment it fit right underneath the desk so it is the perfect place to sit comfortable and get some work done!
I have a long ways to go with this desk area but I am so excited to see what we come up with!

Curtains: West Elm
Kitchen Table/Stools: Brandon Furniture
My mom and I walked through Brandon Furniture because they were having a 50% off manufactures sale. We came across this table/stools and mentioned that we liked it but then left. Later that day I called and paid for it and I am so happy that I did! It is a great dinner table but also doubles as an island because the stools fit underneath!  

Decorating any size living space takes time and patience to find the right pieces that you will love! Do you have any go to places for all of your decorating needs?!

XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment