Pages

Friday, August 1, 2014

Just Me and My Boyfriend

Ever since the "boyfriend jean" became popular I have not been able to find a pair that I liked! They were either too loose around the waist and legs, or the crotch dropped too low. But I have finally found a pair, they are a slim boyfriend jean, so I get to have the best of both worlds! These Current Elliott Jeans are so comfortable and a great change from the skinnies that we all love! (link to each piece below!) This top is my favorite color and I love the wrap front, it is so cute and different! I added a coobie bra underneath to keep the look casual and so I didn't have to be uncomfortable in a strapless bra all day. 









These jeans are a little pricey but they are what I call a "staple" in your closet so you will get a lot of use out of them. The top is more of a "fashion" piece, so that is something that I will compromise on price. You will wear it for a summer or two then get rid of it. Knowing what to spend the big bucks on is half of the battle, then you just fill in with the fashion pieces so you can create a lot of different looks for half the price. 
This is a great day to night look. You can wear sandals during the day with your big shoulder bag then switch into heels, add the jewelry and clutch and you are good to go! Do you have a pair of boyfriend jeans yet?!

XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment