Pages

Friday, July 25, 2014

Summer Chic

I am always on the look out for the perfect dress and when this one got delivered to Nordstrom I knew I had to have it. Then I found the shoes and they were a match made in heaven! The fit and flair is so classic and perfect for so many different occasions like a wedding, graduation party or work event. It is also great because you can wear this dress into the fall by adding a black blazer or cardigan and if it is really cold then you can also add black stockings! On the reverse you could dress it down by wearing a fancy black sandal and a messy bun! The best part...the price of both the dress and shoes, they are so affordable and versatile!




I love my new hair cut and color, my hair stylist Devon Troop at did an amazing job! She freshened up my ombre and trimmed my ends and made me a whole new person. If you have been looking for a new stylist you should make an appointment with her at Expectations 410-343-2027.

I was given a new mascara that is out on the market and I wanted to see if it really made my lashes look longer, it is called Younique 3D Fiber Mascara. I took before and after photos to see for myself! I definitely see a difference and I am now obsessed with this mascara. It is super easy to apply and it takes no time at all! It is different because instead of just darkening your lashed you apply fibers to actually length your lashes! CLICK HERE to purchase this mascara.
 Before
 After

Have a wonder weekend!! I will be at Nordstrom from 9-5 on Saturday if you would like to come in and shop the Anniversary sale before it ends or to come in and purchase this look!!

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment