Pages

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Dog Days of Summer

It has been so hot the past couple of weeks and the last thing that I wanted to do was put a blow dryer to my hair, hence the natural curl. I often leave my hair to its natural curl because I love to give my hair a breather from all the products and heat. These two summer dresses are perfect for the recent weather because there is barely any fabric or fuss! 



Photo Credit: Samantha Bailey




Bring along a jean jacket or cardigan for when you are inside and the A/C is on or wear these dresses over your bathing suit at the beach! The possibilities are endless to ensure that you are buying versatile pieces that work in many different places! 

Next week be on the look out for an updated hair style and all new summer look you are going to have to have!!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment