Pages

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

The Secret Garden

My photographer clued me in on the location of this amazingly beautiful secret garden, the Cylburn Arboretum. I cannot believe I have never been there before! Everywhere you turn there is another beautiful backdrop to take a picture! And the best part...I could bring Beni along to hang out with us!








This is the perfect summer look for a dinner party downtown, outside on the water. It is comfortable and classic. The lace and sheer fabrics create such a unique combination that dresses it up just enough. The maxi skirt is so comfortable and can be paired with almost anything! 

My photographer, Samantha Bailey, is super talented if you have not already noticed!! She so easily captured the beauty of this location and she has an eye for the perfect picture! CLICK HERE to check out her website and contact her for a session, she will create amazing photos that you will be so pleased with!!

1 comment: