Pages

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Fall Floral

It is that time of year again...weddings one weekend after another! It is so fun to see friends and family tying the knot. That is exactly what I did on Sunday when I watched my beautiful cousin, Jess, get married. A couple hours before the wedding the sun came out over the golf course at the Architects Golf Club making it the most beautiful day in New Jersey! This romper was perfect for the occasion, it had sheer sleeves, a lace trim (which totally elevated it) and it was the perfect fall floral. Everything about this look was feminine and girly and that is exactly why I love it so much! As it gets colder I will be adding stockings and closed toe booties to wear it again in a different way.

Links below to purchase the look! 







Next up...a wedding in Chicago!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment