Pages

Thursday, October 22, 2015

Plaid Equals Fall + An Indiegogo Product!

I am all about being stylishly comfortable, especially with colder weather. Anything paired with leggings falls in that category for me, so, when I found this tunic that is also plaid I got super excited! The leggings are nylon and have a shine to them which makes them a little dressier than your everyday cotton. I just purchased the booties and they are so comfortable, I love the light color especially for a darker outfit like this (I purchased a half a size up). Links are below to purchase this look. This dress is almost sold out so I linked a few similar dresses! 

Keep scrolling to check out details on an awesome Indiegogo product that I cannot wait to get my hands on!






 Ventev designs, develops and engineers wireless products. Their latest project is on Indiegogo in the pre-sale stage, it is a portable charge stand! It is a combination of a phone stand and a travel battery. The cable is removable so it can also be used at home but is perfect for when you are traveling and do not have a way to charge your phone. They have iPhone and android options and it is super compact as well. Click the link below the photo to see a video with all the details, packages you can purchase and amazing pricing they are offering. I am going to start Christmas and birthday shopping now!


Some more of their products...
12 hour pre charge battery, rapid charge wall port, tangle free USB cable, self-healing phone case

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment