Pages

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Keepin' It Casual with B

Some days are best spent catching up on my recorded shows, running errands and hanging out with my favorite pup. After a long week it is nice to have some time to unwind and do the little things that need to get done. This hat is so warm and I love how it matches anything! This is my go to top when I just want to be comfortable and casual. The denim is perfect for days like this, they are a basic blue wash which is a great staple to have. My booties are from last year but I have linked this seasons pair below. I know I will have them for years to come and love them more every time I pull them out!   Headed to get a Christmas tree this weekend and I will be posting some fun holiday stuff also! Links to purchase this whole look below!








XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment