Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

NYE Part I for Under $100!

The count down to the New Year begins! My birthday is at the end of the year so, for me, it is a new year and a new age all at once! 2015 has brought a lot of changes but I feel stronger and more focused than ever to achieve my goals. I hope you feel the same way!
With that I bring you my first NYE look. The second one will be posted early next week! This is a more causal look while the other is more dressy, and they both are under $100! Depending upon what your NYE plans are, I wanted to have some options for you to choose from. Of course sequins is a great way to ring in the New Year so they both have some shimmer and shine! 
This top is SO fun, the black part is velvet with a sequins overlay reminding me of a mermaid! The contrast creates such an appropriately festive look! The bottoms are under $30 and fit is true to size. You have seen these pumps before but they are a great addition to this look! Links are below...Happy NYE Shopping!










Photos by: Kristen Madairy 

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment