Pages

Friday, February 19, 2016

Layering

This time of year it is so hard to figure out what to wear! With the weather being all over the place I like to put on a couple of layers so I can adjust as needed. This white crewneck sweater layered underneath my jacket is my favorite basic right now, so much that I bought it in black as well. There is a half zipper on the bottom of the back and the fit is perfection. The breathable casual fabric is so comfortable and it will be a great staple going into the Spring, I never want to take it off! I bought this jacket last year and still find myself grabbing it when I am on the go, I could not find the same exact one but I linked a similar one that is on sale! I love that this is a baseball cap with a twist, the faux leather is a great touch. These ripped jeans are a great staple that are at an amazing price point! Same thing with the ankle booties, they are $40 and so comfortable. There is quilting on the backside of the shoe and zippers on both sides of the foot which is a unique detail. 
Everything is linked below. Hope you have a great weekend!











XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment