Pages

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Valentine's Day

It is easy to get caught up in the day to day grind and monotony of the week's passing so Valentine's Day is always a great reminder to tell the people closest to you that you love them. This is one of those holidays that people either love or hate and it is directly linked to their relationship status. But February 14th does not have to be only for a lover but for the people in your life that you love and cherish. It's also a day where I feel no guilt biting into each chocolate in the heart shaped box to see what is inside before I eat the whole piece :). 
This dress is only $20 and is so festive, I am loving the bell sleeves and the keyhole opening on the back. Since there is a mock turtleneck I decided to pull my hair up and out of the way. 
Direct links are below to purchase this look!









XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment