Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2016

Luck of the Irish

Happy St. Patrick's Day! 
When I saw this dress I knew it was everything I love, casual, comfortable and classic. It is a ribbed material and the cropped long sleeve top is attached to the tank dress underneath and the bell sleeves are a great addition. It comes in 4 other colors that are all beautiful as well. The dress is true to size and I highly recommend it! This necklace is really on trend right now and will go with everything, it is under $5 and a great addition to your jewelry collection. The two necklaces come apart so you do not always have to wear them together! I got this purse when there was a big sale and it is going to be on my shoulder all summer long, it is the pantone color of the year and one of my favorite colors!
Links are below to purchase this look! 









XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment