Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Throwing Suede

This suede skirt is the perfect way to say goodbye to Winter and hello to Spring! It is so versatile and light enough to wear as the weather warms up, next time I wear it I will be wearing a white top and wedges. The best part is that it is only $18 and looks like it should be much more! This top is on sale and super comfortable, I went up one size because it runs small and fits perfectly! The band around the bottom of the top is a unique detail that I am totally into. You have seen these OTK boots before but I cannot help it, they work so well with so many different looks and soon they will have to be put away until next fall. The chained head wrap is a fun accessory to switch things up and it is only $4, it is two toned and would go with any outfit. 
Links to purchase are below! 











XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment