Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2016

Weekend Outfit Inspo

First of all, I know this is not a groundbreaking, never would have thought of it look but it is a classic. It is a great go to for Sunday brunch or dinner with the girls because you can really dress it up or down depending on the accessories. And...this embroidered bib is a huge trend right now so this creates a classic yet trendy look that is a summer staple. This top would work with a cardigan at work, with a light washed denim for a more western feel or how I have it styled below! These white pants are amazing, the fit is right on point and they have just the right amount of stretch. I highly recommend them if you are in the market for a new pair, especially since they are only $60! I got my shoes at Nordstrom Rack a few years ago but I linked a similar pair below that are on sale for $40! 
Links to purchase this look are below the photo series.










XO

No comments:

Post a Comment