Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Top 55 Nurses Event

Last week my amazing sister accepted an award as one of the top 55 nurses in Baltimore and of course my family went to support her. It was such an amazing night of recognizing the nurses that work so hard everyday and really make a difference within our community! It was a beautiful event and I was so proud of my big sis! 
I know that my outfit is the least important thing happening at that event but we all know that I have to share my favorite looks. The top and the bottom are on sale and go perfectly together and will go individually with so many other pieces. This skirt is true to size, so versatile and is long enough to wear to important functions and short enough to wear on a night out! This top is silk so it is super soft and comfortable and the perfect shade of pink. On a cooler night it would look great with white short or pants and some wedges! My shoes are Sam Edelman from last year and I am still obsessed with them, I can wear them all night with no issues! They will be a staple in my wardrobe for a long time. They are sold out but I linked a few similar ones below! I am wearing my favorite Rocksbox necklace and it goes perfectly with this look! Use code: INVISIBLECROWNEXOXO for your first box free! 
Links to purchase this look are below!




Similar Shoes: Qupid Ara-86Gezelle Sandal






XO

No comments:

Post a Comment