Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

FashionEASTa Event

My girlfriends and I had so much fun at the FashionEASTa event this past weekend! There were so many looks in the fashion show that I was loving and it was so great to be able to shop them right after the show! The discounts at the stores were also a great incentive to purchase, each of us made a few that day! The weather ended up holding out for us, some how we really lucked out considering it rained the day before and after! This outfit was a last minute decision because it was colder than expected but it ended up being a great choice. This is the first time I have worn a bodysuit and I loved how I did not have to keep adjusting or tucking it in, it was only $35 and something I will wear again this summer! This jean jacket is under $100 and the wash is really nice, there is a little bit of stretch too so it wears very well! These white pants have made an appearance before and I am still just as obsessed with them!
 Links to purchase this look are below!



XO

No comments:

Post a Comment