Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Cinco De Mayo

I was in Clearwater, Florida with my two girlfriends for the weekend and it happened to be the same weekend as Cinco De Mayo! We were given some props earlier in the day so we had some fun with them before we went out to dinner (check out my instagram: Invisiblecrowne_blog and the photo below). We decided to venture to St. Petersburg to check out a new part of town and get some Mexican food and we were not disappointed, we went to the Red Mesa Cantina and not only was the restaurant beautiful but the food was amazing. From the rooftop bar, the beautiful indoor/outdoor setting to the most delicious bean dip and chicken tacos we could not have picked a better place to go! 
When I saw this top I knew it would be perfect for Cinco De Mayo and just vacation in general! It is only $35 and comes in two colors. When I first got it it took me a few tries to figure out how to get it on haha but once I did I fell in love with it. It is so comfortable and so flattering. Off the shoulder is a huge trend right now and this specific top shows me why! I am obsessed with it and I will be on the prowl for some more off the shoulder tops for sure. These pants are under $100 and fit true to size, I love that they are high waisted because they will look great with any top and the ripped knee adds a little character to them. These shoes are sold out but I have linked another pair that look very similar and are the exact same price! 
The links are below!









Stay tuned for a few other outfit posts from my trip!

XOXO




No comments:

Post a Comment