Pages

Friday, April 1, 2016

Freakin' Weekend

Last weekend was my girlfriend's birthday so we celebrated by going to a local restaurant for some drinks. It was a low key event so I wanted to wear something casual. This top spoke to me when I saw it, I love the colors and the print. My first thought was "what am I going to wear under it?" And initially, I thought a tight white tank top would be fine but when I tried it the shirt was clinging. I then tried on a more flowing white tank and it worked so much better. It allowed the top to lay just how it is supposed to and was super comfortable. My jeans are only $64 and the fit is great. I like how there is a minimal distress on them and are high waisted so they look great with a more cropped top also! My peep-toe booties are from last season but I linked a similar pair below that are only $40! As I already stated, this purse will be making many appearance this summer for many reasons but mostly because it goes with almost anything! Links are at the end of the photo series to purchase this whole look. 
Have a great weekend! 










XO

No comments:

Post a Comment