Pages

Monday, March 3, 2014

All New Closet Crash!!!!

I am so excited to present my latest closet crash! Erin has a whole room in her basement dedicated to her clothing and shoes and needed some help to organize it in a way that would make sense for her lifestyle. She has SO MANY SHOES that she was having trouble figuring out where to put them all! With a couple organizational pieces added along with using the things she already had in new ways we were able to create the her perfect closet! She was thrilled with the outcome and I was so happy to help her out (her husband was veryyy grateful also!). Check it out!!


If it won't expand into full screen (I don't know why it won't do it..so sorry!!!) CLICK HERE to see it on youtube!!

Do you need a Closet Crash?! Email me at invisiblecrowne@gmail.com to set it up!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment