Pages

Monday, February 24, 2014

LSM: Long Sleeve Mini

A LSM is just as important as a LBD. An LSM being long sleeve mini dress and LBD being a little black dress. Every girl should have at least one, if not more, in their closet. It is my favorite go to look during cold or transitioning weather. You can add tights to the look to stay warmer or leave your legs bare. Sometimes carrying around a jacket all night is bothersome so this is a great way to loose the jacket. 

This first look is a fitted Michael Kors dress, the geometric print and striped hem is classic. The stretchy fabric is so giving and creates the perfect silhouette around the body. Adding a chunky neutral necklace completes the look and dresses it up a bit. 



I got this floral printed henley dress from ModCloth last summer and I am still obsessed with it! It is so comfortable and casual for a breeze spring day exploring the city with your friends. You can add a belt to the waist to create shape or leave it alone like I did. Pair with a pair of gold Jack Roger scandals and a couple pieces of simple jewelry to finish off this look. 



Lastly, I am loving this Express sheer sleeve, polka dot dress. It is the dressiest out of all of them and would be perfect for a cocktail party or fancy anniversary dinner. The empire waist and flowy skirt gives a youthful feel while staying sexy with the cinched waist. 



My incredibly talented sister did the photo shoot with me and I am in love with the photos. Erin Batton Photography has such a unique perspective through the lens and it is so refreshing. She mostly does maternity photo-shoots, engagements and family shoots but she has made an exception for me! Like her on Facebook to keep up with her work or to contact her for a session!

Send me a photo in your favorite LSM to invisiblecrowne@gmail.com and I will feature you on my pinterest page! 

xo

2 comments:

  1. Love the Michael Kors dress with the chunky necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin has really done a great job at giving your photos a very professional polish! I agree with Grace you rocked the Michael Kors dress!

    ReplyDelete