Pages

Monday, March 31, 2014

Hair Tutorial: How I Curl My Hair

I am so excited for my first ever video tutorial! I wanted to show you guys how I do my hair, step by step, so you can do the same thing yourself. This is my personal go to hair style, I can do it so quickly now and it holds all day long, which is great! I especially like my hair curly with it ombre because the gradation of dark to light through the curls looks great! But with any hair color this look is sure to wow everyone. You can keep it casual or dress it up to look amazing no matter what! Watch below and try it yourself!




Send me photos of your finished product to invisiblecrowne@gmail.com and I will post them! Also, let me know how I did with explaining the process or if you have any questions by posting below!

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment