Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Blushing Brunette

A pencil skirt and a blouse are a classic combination for the workplace, I tend to dress a little more casual so I changed the look up a little bit. I paired the skirt with a long sleeve basic and some jewelry and I was out the door! The top comes in 3 color ways and the skirt comes in 8 color ways (make sure you click both links below to see all skirt color options) and the total cost of this look is $40! Pair it with your favorite pair of heels and you've got yourself the perfect look for the workplace. I am also planning on wearing this skirt with a lace up tank for a night out this summer because it is so versatile! I will be grabbing one or two more colors to mix and match with the pieces in my closet. 
Links are below to purchase!










XO

No comments:

Post a Comment