Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Lady in Red

Steve and I attended a friend's wedding this past weekend right on the Chesapeake Bay and it was absolutely beautiful! Now that I am engaged it is so fun to see how other people put together their special day so we can get ideas for what we will want when it is our turn. I am usually good at finding an outfit for an occasion but I missed the mark this time, I ordered two dresses that I thought would be perfect but neither of them ended up working. By that time I was running short on time so I went onto Nordstrom's website to see if I liked anything. When I saw this dress I knew it would be perfect so I paid for it online and picked it up at the Towson mall that afternoon. This dress is $68, (can you believe it?!) has the most beautiful details and the fit is just perfect and true to size. I was so relieved to find something so beautiful so last minute! If you have a wedding or event coming up I highly suggest this dress! I ordered these shoes a month ago knowing that I would wear them to all the weddings and events coming up this summer. I am so glad I did because they match everything! The scallop detail is so unique and dresses it up a little more. 
Links to purchase this look are below!











XO


No comments:

Post a Comment