Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2016

Back to Basics

As much as I love a good dress and heels there is something I also love about a basic tank top, jeans and heels. I was headed out to dinner with the girls and had not thought much about an outfit, put this look together and off I went. I knew this statement necklace would be the piece to add a little something to this look and this beautifully colored heel tied it together. I am all about being comfortable and this look is just that, especially since I was able to go braless! This tank is basically bodycon so it really holds everything in, it is only $30 and comes in white as well. It is also perfect for underneath other clothing in the colder months so this basic is a must have! These jeans are under $100 and such a great buy, they fit true to size and I have been wearing them all year round! These heels are flawless: the color, fit, feel, everything is just so perfect. They are definitely worth the price tag of $70. 
Links to purchase this whole look are below!
XO

Oh, and if you love my blog and feel it is worthy I would love your vote for the Best of Baltimore Reader Poll for best blog. All you have to do is CLICK HERE fill in your name, email address and date of birth then under "blog (other)" type in Invisible Crowne Blog. Thanks so much in advance for the support! 










XO
SaveSave
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment