Pages

Saturday, July 9, 2016

Pretty in Pink

There is no doubt that any variation of the color blush is a go-to for me this summer, for some reason I am just drawn to it. When I saw that this dress was on sale for only $25 I ordered it immediately because it is such a flattering cut and I am all about the midi length these days! All you have to add are a few accessories and your favorite summer shoe and you are ready to go! The pleating on the skirt is such a great little detail and it flairs out just enough to accentuate your waistline in the most flattering way! This dress would also be totally appropriate for the workplace, just add a jean jacket or blazer and pumps. All you have to do is take off the jacket and switch out the shoes for happy hour with your friends! Links are below to purchase!

Oh, and if you love my blog and feel it is worthy I would love your vote for the Best of Baltimore Reader Poll for best blog. All you have to do is CLICK HERE fill in your name, email address and date of birth then under "blog (other)" type in Invisible Crowne Blog. Thanks so much in advance for  the support!











XO

No comments:

Post a Comment