Pages

Friday, July 15, 2016

Lace Up N' Stripes

This is the top (...well bodysuit) that Steve proposed to me in and for that reason, I don't think I will ever get rid of it. It is so flattering and the cut is almost a sweetheart neckline, the straps lay perfectly and lace up is a huge trend right now which is the cherry on top. When I saw this skirt I instantly loved it because it is all of my favorite colors combined into one gorgeous midi length skirt, it fits true to size and is light enough to rock all summer long. It doesn't hurt that it is on sale for $25! This bodysuit and skirt combo are great because you don't have to do much fussing as everything stays in place and is overall very comfortable. These shoes are no longer available but I links a similar pair below along with the rest of this look!

Oh, and if you love my blog and feel it is worthy I would love your vote for the Best of Baltimore Reader Poll for best blog. All you have to do is CLICK HERE fill in your name, email address and date of birth then under "blog (other)" type in Invisible Crowne Blog. Thanks so much in advance for  the support!









XO


SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment