Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Wedding Joy

One of my life long friends got married this past weekend and it was so beautiful. The venue was stunning and their love for each other is so inspiring, it was one of those days I will remember forever! So happy for them! 
This dress is only $88 and true to size. I love that the straps are adjustable so I was able to make it comfortable and not let all the goodies show! As a bra I used Nippies, a pack of 2 is $9 and I always have them on hand just in case. They are seamless so no one even knows they are there! The pleating on this dress is so pretty and the fabric is great, it draped perfectly around my curves. My shoes are $40 from Justfab, they fit true to size and they were super comfortable all night. They will be perfect for transitioning into fall!
Links to purchase this whole look are below!











XO

No comments:

Post a Comment