Pages

Monday, July 11, 2016

Lace Be Honest

Another Monday and another week ahead. This top is selling out very quickly so I wanted to share for anyone who wants to snag it before it is gone! It is on sale for only $30 and is true to size. Other than jeans this top would look so cute with a skirt. And, because of all the details, you really don't have to worry about too many accessories. This is a great summer staple that works so many ways! These J-Brand jeans are my go-to because I love the dark wash and the perfect fit. They are a little pricey but the amount of times I have worn them makes it totally worth it! These heels are the best, they are comfortable and match everything but they are no longer available so I have linked a similar pair that are only $35! Links are below to purchase this look! 

Oh, and if you love my blog and feel it is worthy I would love your vote for the Best of Baltimore Reader Poll for best blog. All you have to do is CLICK HERE fill in your name, email address and date of birth then under "blog (other)" type in Invisible Crowne Blog. Thanks so much in advance for  the support!










XO

SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment