Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2016

He Liked it so he put a Ring on it

The past few days have been a whirlwind in the best way possible. We got engaged while on Kiawah Island, SC and we are humbled by all of the well wished and love that followed from everyone. Two of my best friends took me out to dinner and got me a basket of goodies to celebrate the engagement, I am so thankful for having such amazing people in my life! This mug is just the best, don't you think?!
This outfit is so comfortable and perfect for a night out! My top comes in 2 other colors and is short sleeved. The keyhole front is such a great added detail! This skirt is under $100 so flattering and I am already planning other pieces to wear it with, it is selling out so get it quick! I bring my denim jacket with me everywhere, it matches anything and if i need to I just throw it over my shoulders. My heels are $40 and come in 2 other colors, they are perfect for work because of the heel height. 
All the links are below to purchase this entire look!








XO!!





No comments:

Post a Comment