Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2016

Casual Sunday

Sunday is usually the day that I get everything done be ready for the week ahead. This past Sunday was particularly hectic because I was doing my errands plus prepping for our engagement shoot! The shoot went so well and I cannot wait to get the photos back! This outfit was comfortable and casual and thats exactly how I like it. Bralettes are great when you have a top that is going to show anything you wear under it regardless because it is prettier and more intentional. I like to have a few different styles and colors on hand at all times. These pants are sold out but I linked a few other ones below as well as the rest of this look. Have a great Thursday!



Other green pants i love: here, here and here 





XO

No comments:

Post a Comment