Pages

Thursday, October 27, 2016

Wedding Details

This past weekend one of my favorite couples tied the knot and we had the best time! All of the preparation and stress was so worth it because it truly was the perfect night. Lauren looked like the most perfect princess there ever was, she is flawless. They got married at the Engineers Club and it was stunning...if you are ever in Baltimore you have to go tour the building. I found my dress about a month before the wedding and had it hanging in my room just waiting to wear it. It totally complimented the feel and essence of the the venue and I am obsessed with it! It is under $100 and great for any formal event! I did have to size up because it runs small but other then that it fits like a glove! I wore the same nude pumps as I did for the last wedding I went to and they worked perfect! Links to purchase this whole look are below!







XO

No comments:

Post a Comment