Pages

Monday, October 24, 2016

Rehearsal Dinner Outfit

I had the best weekend celebrating my close friends tying the knot. Steve and I went to the rehearsal dinner at Liberatore's on Friday night then the wedding on Saturday night (more on the wedding coming up later this week). This look was so comfortable and perfect for the occasion, this skirt is suede and my favorite color right now! I wore it for half of our engagement photos as well but in a different way (that will also be on the blog later this month when we get the photos back)! This top is so soft and so versatile, it criss crosses in the front so I added a black bodysuit under it to cover up a little more. It could be really cute for a night out with nothing underneath of it as well! I could not wait to wear these pumps I got a few weeks ago, they are true to size, super comfortable and really unique! But the best part about them is that they are on sale! All of these pieces can be worn multiple different ways and I intend on doing that all winter long! Unfortunately this top is sold out but add yourself to the waitlist to get notified when it comes back in stock. Links to purchase this whole look are below! 






XO









No comments:

Post a Comment