Pages

Friday, October 14, 2016

Wine Red Print

I know I added a link to this dress on my last post but I love it so much I wanted to add it again with some more photos. It fits so perfectly and the colors/print are right on point! I love that I can button or unbutton at the collar for two slightly different looks, there is also an elastic waistband with a drawstring to adjust to your liking. The fabric is so soft and drapes so nicely around the body, it does not wrinkle very easily and was super low maintenance. I wore it to my grandfathers 90th birthday dinner but next time I wear it I will probably dress it up with some heels or booties for a slightly different look. It is under $100 and a great choice if you are looking for some fall and winter wear for work and/or play! The link is below to purchase, it fits true to size! 
Hope you have a great weekend! 








XO

No comments:

Post a Comment