Pages

Sunday, March 5, 2017

Baby Shower

It was so much fun planning my sisters baby shower, I was so happy to be able to do that for her! I am obsessed with all the little details that go into planning a party and everything came together beautifully, the shower was at Hillendale Country Club in a beautiful room that looked out over the golf course! Everyone had a wonderful time and my sister had an amazing day! We are about a month away from meeting the little one and I could not be more excited, not knowing the gender has been so hard but it will all be worth it in the end! 
I got this skirt a few weeks before the event and after trying it on I decided it would be perfect! I paired it with a basic long sleeve black top and burgundy OTK boots for a pop of color! My top is only $15 and super versatile, the skirt is under $100 and my boots are only $50! It was a cold day so I was covered just enough! Links to purchase this look are below as well as some photos from the baby shower! I hope to have a great night and an even better week! 









XO

No comments:

Post a Comment