Pages

Friday, March 24, 2017

Black and White and Casual All Over

Happy Friday! 
Since I started my new job I have been super overwhelmed to the adjustment. The work load is much heavier then my last job so I have been trying to find a way to manage everything. I don't think that this is different from what other people go through but I do think we all handle it differently. At first I was getting super stressed because I was looking at all the work that had to be done instead of the work that I needed to get done in that single moment. I have learned to do one thing at a time and stay focused on the present, it has helped and I am getting there so hopefully soon I will feel much better about it all! How do you balance work and life?!
A casual and cute look like this one is my favorite! I love being able to look great but still appropriate for everyday living! I am always searching for balance (in every aspect of my life) and this outfit is just that! A denim jacket is a staple in my closet, especially for spring, because it matches everything and is the perfect layering piece! My top is oversized but fits true to size and it is under $50! It is short sleeved so it will be so cute as we move into warmer weather! I have had these leggings for a few years and they have held up great, they are at a higher price point but it is so worth it! Lastly, I can't say enough good things about these shoes. They are so comfortable, fit true to size and they are under $100! I have been wearing them a lot lately! Links to purchase this whole look are below! 







XO

No comments:

Post a Comment