Pages

Sunday, March 12, 2017

Wedding Attire

My sisters wedding day was amazing, there was so much love surrounding her and Chris and I could not be happier for them! They are such a great couple and I am so excited for their future together! The countdown until the baby gets here is on and the anticipation is killing me! 
Somehow they got the most beautiful and warm day possible in February so I was excited that I was able to wear this outfit! My dress is only $40 and fits true to size, it is so comfortable and I love the print as well as the transparent sleeves! I added red pumps that are also only $40 and it was the perfect pop to go with the look! Altogether this look was only $80, I can't wait to wear it again! 
Links to purchase are below! I hope you had a wonderful weekend! 








XO

No comments:

Post a Comment