Pages

Friday, March 31, 2017

Spring Florals

Happy Friday!
Today I am going to my hair and makeup trial for my wedding! I have been pinning different hairstyles I like on Pinterest and I am hoping we can come up with the perfect look! The wedding is approaching quickly and I am getting so excited! I am enjoying making all the detailed decisions that will help my vision come to life and I cannot wait to see how it all comes together! 
This top screams Spring and I love it! It is only $42 and available in all sizes, it fits true to size and is so versatile! The fabric is so soft and the colors are so vibrant! I cannot say enough good things! My denim is sold out but I linked a similar pair below! My booties are also a favorite of mine, they are super cute and fit true to size! Links are below to purchase this whole look! I hope you have a great weekend! 







XO

No comments:

Post a Comment