Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2016

Chambray about it

This outfit started with the skirt, I found it on sale for under $10 and could not resist. I love the vibrant color, the pleating detail and the tulip style. It is super versatile and can be worn to work as well as out for date night, it can also be able be transitioned into fall. I love a good tie front top, especially with a skirt like this because you don't have to worry about seeing the fabric that is tucked in. This top is so soft and is a great fit that is true to size. I love the light wash of it and it is also cute with shorts and high waisted pants as well! It is a little pricey but it is a classic and will always be in style so the investment is well worth it. My shoes are becoming a staple in my closet. I love that they are two toned so they go with basically everything. The are really comfortable, true to size, the heel height is perfect and the price is on point!
Links to purchase this whole look are below!







XO

SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment