Pages

Friday, August 12, 2016

Plaid to Meet You

This past Saturday was full of surprises, new experiences and great times with my best friends. I learned that I won Best of Baltimore in the Blog (other) category which was so exciting, got a pedicure with my bestie, went to the batting cages with my fiancé for the first time (documented by Snapchat) and then got some Mexican food and margaritas with a group of friends. Days like that make me so thankful for everyone in my life, such a great day! I wore this romper throughout the whole day and it was perfect. It is casual, comfortable and adjustable, I am also loving the plaid print! There is lacing on the back so you can tighten or loosen it and the buttons down the front are so cute! (Not so much after a few margaritas but that is a sacrifice I was willing to make) It is longer in the torso so anyone tall that has an issue with rompers being too short, this one is definitely for you! It is on sale for $36 and also comes in a navy print as well! These Tory Burch flip flops have been the BEST investment, I have had them for a few summers now and wear them all the time! Links to purchase this look are below! Hope you have a great weekend! XO






XO


No comments:

Post a Comment