Pages

Monday, August 8, 2016

On Mondays we Wear White (pants)

White pants are a go-to for summertime because they look great with everything and are a welcome change from denim. I have had this pair for two seasons now and still love them. They are such a great price point of around $50 and fit so well still to this day. This tank top comes in 10 colors and is only $30! I love the double strap detail and it fits true to size. My other favorite colors offered are black and olive, they will transition into fall and look great with a light jacket. I have had these shoes for a year so they are unavailable but I have linked a similar pair below. I am a fan of buying neutral colored shoes in most cases so they match everything in my closet. Without the shoes this look is under $100 and, individually, each piece can be worn with so many other things so it is a great investment in your wardrobe. 
Links to purchase this whole look are below! Hope you have a great Monday!







XO


No comments:

Post a Comment