Pages

Monday, August 29, 2016

White Party

This past Friday I went to a wedding shower and it was a white party, it was such a good time celebrating my friends who will be married in a few short months! I found this dress on sale at a local store called Cohen's and thought it would be perfect for the event, it is unavailable there but it is currently on sale through the designer. It is such a great deal for such a pretty dress, it is a classic look that can be worn over and over again. To make it even better they are offering an extra 30% off sale items with code: stillsummer16! I love the floral sash and gold pieces that ties it all together. I accessorized it with my blush Kate Spade purse and my brown JustFab heels. Links to purchase this look are below, I hope you have a great week! 







XO

No comments:

Post a Comment