Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2016

Date Night

The past few weeks have been crazy (in the best way possible) so a date night with my man was much needed. We decided on the typical dinner and a movie and it was so nice to spend some quality time together. We went and saw Sausage Party and it was funny, but honestly I would recommend waiting until it comes out On Demand to watch it.
This lace top is only $38 and also comes in burgundy, both colors are perfect for the fall with denim and booties! I have had these jeans for a few years now and they just get more and more comfortable. They are pricey but totally worth it as I have worn them all through the summer and fall since I got them and will continue to do so until they fall apart. I linked this pair as well as a similar pair that are 40% off below. These heels are so comfortable, the heel height is perfect and the lace up is right on trend. I will be wearing these throughout the fall! CLICK HERE to sign up with Justfab and receive $10 off! Both of my bracelets are from Boho Betty and there are so many others to choose from. Don't forget to use code: InvisibleCrowne_blog for 20% off your purchase! I linked the bracelets I have on below as well!

Links to purchase this whole look are below. As well as a look at the new Warby Parker Field Series sunglass collection!











Have you seen the new Warby Parker Field Series sunglasses yet? They came out in July and I love them all! Check out all of the styles below and Click Here to purchase!




    






XO

No comments:

Post a Comment