Pages

Friday, September 2, 2016

Chillin' with no Makeup On

Our American Bulldog, Beni, loves to play frisbee, it is without a doubt his favorite activity. Anytime Steve and I get the chance we take him to the park and that is when he is happiest. We always go to the nearby high school and play until he is tired. I don't usually post athletic wear but I had to share this outfit because its one of my favorites. A local company called Route One Apparel made this shirt and it encompasses everything Maryland is about (the mauve leggings really show my Ravens pride). These leggings are really comfortable and flattering and the tie around the legs add a unique element that I love. This color and one other color are on sale and there are four other colors that are not but still worth the investment. Links to purchase this whole look are below. 

I hope you have a great Labor Day weekend!
Follow me on Snapchat: Holly Batton and Instagram: InvisibleCrowne_blog to see what I am up to!









XO





No comments:

Post a Comment